Saturday, September 1, 2012

Ten Things You Should Know About ME!

There are ten things that you shoudl know about me. They are:

1. My favorite color is blue.
2. My favorite food is steak.
3. I love to read. I even brought most of my favorite books with me to BW.
4. My favorite author is John Green, who wrote Looking for Alaska and The Fault in Our Stars.
5. I watch lots of cartoons like Phineas and Ferb and classic Scooby-Doo.
6. I joined the Harry Potter Club on campus.
7. I am from Pennsylvania.
8. I play the flute and like being in theatre preformances.
9. My favorite TV show is Doctor Who on BBC.
10. Someday I hope to be a famous author.

9 comments:

  1. My favorite color is blue too! What would you like to write about if you became a famous author?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually met John Green! He came to my high school and did an author talk on his books! I read Looking for Alaska too. I think it was an interesting book :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am SOOOOOOOOOO jelous! I want to meet hims so badly! I love Looking for Alaska!

      Delete
  3. Have you watched the newest scooby-doo series? It's called "Mystery Incorporated" and it actually has a storyline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you had to name one, what would your favorite book be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um, my top four would be:

      The Fault in Our Stars
      Jurassic Park
      The Westing Game
      The Great Gatsby

      Delete
  5. Cool my favorite color is blue too!

    ReplyDelete