Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My Goals

Goal #1
Maintain a 3.5 GPA throughout college.
-Go to every class
-Complete all homework
-Ask lots of questions

Chosen because: I strive for academic excellence always!

Goal #2
Stay on a shopping budget.
-Always think about if I reall NEED it!
-Consider upcoming sales.
-Do I already own something like it?

Chosen because: I have a tendency to over spend.

Goal #3
Try new things.
-Accept invitations to events.
-Go with an open mind.

Chosen because: College is all about tryign new things!

4 comments:

  1. Great goals! But are there any sales around Berea these days?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with your first goal, i have to do the same thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. stay on a shopping budget... hahahaha... i have the SAME PROBLEM. we'll have to go thrifting sometime ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely agree with your second goal because i am the exact same way i will just got o the store and buy everything. lol

    ReplyDelete