Sunday, November 11, 2012

My Friends

When I came to BW, I knew one other person, who I happened to meet the summer before college. Other than that knew of some people who attended BW, but I hadn't met them before. I first met some of my friends at my orientation in the summer. From there I met some of the people that they knew. I met most people by chance.
I would say that my original friends have definitely changed. Some of them I am still close to, but most I am not. I have certainly met some new people and as I join things, go to events, and branch out I feel as though I am always meeting more.
It is easy to make friends in that everyone is very nice and easy to get along with, but I feel like making close friends is more difficult than I had anticipated.

3 comments:

  1. i competely agree with not being able to make close friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making close friends takes some time! But I agree, it's not easy.

    ReplyDelete